Greenwich Concours Photos

iconoclast6

Reaction score
A well deserved round of applause for the emergent debut of the East Coast Tri-State Coupsters.....

Perhaps in time, we'll give the left coast a run for their concours and performance money?

Hopefully more of us will get on board. I know of at least 3 more coupe owners in NYC who have yet to embrace the notion of a collective ownership comraderie...

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, Mike. Our coupes looked great on Sunday, and certainly stood up to all the fine machinery on display. And thanks for the encouragement, Chuck. We may not be able to compete with CA's weather, but we do have the same passion and commitment for these great cars.

x_atlas0

Reaction score
Wow, a 507. I also saw a gullwing in the background; that seems to be one high-class show, considering those two vehicles alone are about 1 mil.

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I had to look over my shoulder every time I opened the door of my coupe; that 507 was too close for comfort! It had at least two attendants on polishing duty.

Greenwich really is an outstanding show; also featured were an Enzo, a 250 LM and a 250 SWB, a McLaren F1, Jags, Porsches, too many to list...