Grill Badges - Place your orders!

Bennett

Site Donor
Reaction score
The badge looks great. Much more substantial than I expected. However, what is the suggested mounting hardware? Has anyone come up with a reccommended set of screws and a backing that works well with our grille?

Thanks

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
I did...just look a little further back.
abe

The badge looks great. Much more substantial than I expected. However, what is the suggested mounting hardware? Has anyone come up with a reccommended set of screws and a backing that works well with our grille?

Thanks

Orangener

Reaction score
JOHN ! :( Was glaubst du, wie ungeduldig ich schon bin ! Translation: to itch for something to happen..........

And Günter too ! :mrgreen:

Gnter1.jpg

acat2002

Reaction score
Grill Badge

I mounted on the right side, but saw a few on left.

I've never put a grill badge on a car before, so is there any unwritten rule of thumb where they go?

I'd hate to find out that it's code for something ridiculous.....(like ear ring in left ear, or anklet on womens ankle etc.)! Kidding, but sort of serious at the same time.

Anyway, it looks nice and again, can't thank JJ enough for going through the effort.

Attachments

• 4038083855_ed96b2bd42_m.jpg
    4038083855_ed96b2bd42_m.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 108

Orangener

Reaction score
They arrived, after all, Thank goodness!
And thank you, John, too ! They are so nice...... !
Ich liebe meine orangenes Emblem !

Unbenannt-2Kopie.jpg

The reason for the delay, the custom grabbed them ! 25$ +:(

Re

jhjacobs

Reaction score
There has been some recent interest in the grill badges I produced a while back. After a cross country move I got inspired and located my box of badges and I can happily report that I still have a fair supply of all colors (white, inka, golf). So, if anyone's interested I will be happy to part with them for the same price as before ($25), shipping is included even outside the USA; this price is about break-even for me and any surplus goes toward operation of our registry. Unfortunately I am no longer in a good position to source mounting hardware and produce mounting brackets. A trip to the hardware store for a couple of long stainless screws, large fender washers and some nylon insert self-locking nuts makes a simple mounting solution.

If interested just drop me a note: jj(at)e9-driven.com

Unbenannt-2Kopie.jpg

DSCN1219.jpg

Last edited: