Hal Boyles is great!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was surprised to see that @halboyles doesn’t have any glowing reviews in the feedback section. I know that he has been buying parts for his numerous BMW’s from forum members.

I have had several transactions with Hal. I most recently sold him some parts, and also purchased his best-in-class triple weber linkage system.

Hal is a great buyer and seller. Additionally his products are great quality!

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have dealt with Hal a few times and he is a very honorable person who can be trusted.
Thanks Hal for being the BEST You Can Be.

halboyles

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was surprised to see that @halboyles doesn’t have any glowing reviews in the feedback section. I know that he has been buying parts for his numerous BMW’s from forum members.

I have had several transactions with Hal. I most recently sold him some parts, and also purchased his best-in-class triple weber linkage system.

Hal is a great buyer and seller. Additionally his products are great quality!

Wow! Thank you so much @Markos! I do have to apologize for not seeing this earlier. We were traveling a lot up until last week but I don't recall getting any notification of this thread.

Thank you for the link to our website. We are a very small family business so most of our business comes from referrals like this.