Happy New Year - 2022 !!!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hello everyone, its already 2022 on the east coast ... and the majority of the world, and soon to be for our friends in Central time zone and the rest of the USA. Its a time to improve our cars, visit our friends ... meet more people on the forum ... and remember those who can no longer continue the journey with us.

stay healthy happy and drive fast

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
F9E10B5F-0F14-44F8-8236-F62CB3972EDD.jpeg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hello everyone, its already 2022 on the east coast ... and the majority of the world, and soon to be for our friends in Central time zone and the rest of the USA. Its a time to improve our cars, visit our friends ... meet more people on the forum ... and remember those who can no longer continue the journey with us.

stay healthy happy and drive fast
Well, we’ve been waiting several years for you to make a return visit to the west coast! ;)

Storage Andy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Happy New Years to all the members in the forum. You are such a great group.

I was very fortunate to be able to bring this home a few weeks ago. Purchased from Dan Kelly in PA. He owned the
car for almost 30 years and took great care of it.

Attachments

• 25277.jpeg
    25277.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 76

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well, we’ve been waiting several years for you to make a return visit to the west coast! ;)
Elaine is ready to travel this year ... and SOCAL is on the list, so is Boston / northern Mass ... so hopefully i will get up to see Stan too.
You would know it if you were in the 0.1%, they know who they are.
yes, those people know who they are.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@adawil2002 ... you know, Maine is one of the four states that i have never been to ... so there is a good chance. and i understand there are a few large saltwater crawfish up there.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
okay - first trip in 2022 - on my way to Houston, to visit my wife's family. will be there the end of this week thru middle of next week. who's in the Houston area ... will probably be more in town than the outer 'burbs