headed to new home

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Steve came by yesterday and picked up his bucket car yesterday...brought his own new rubber...the grin tells it all. Will miss the old girl.

Attachments

• new home for BLU 1.JPG
    new home for BLU 1.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 159
  • new home 2.JPG
    new home 2.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 163
  • new home 3.JPG
    new home 3.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 154

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
He had struggled with gateway drugs....a crusty neuclasse, a 2002, and a couple of M5's...now riding the big horse.

Appreciate the kind thoughts, folks.
Gary, he likes the color of you soon-to-be-former 840ci..might need the paint code. But then once on the trailer, the blue looked better to him.
He's a little excited.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dave,

Just in case he goes back to red, the name of that paint color from BMW in the late '90's is Calypso Red. It's a good red with some metallic, but I personally like Granatrot, the original color of the e9's better.

Gary

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
On the Borbets..I have never been a fan, either...then he put them on the car...
Thanks, Gary. He mentioned burgandy with some metallic, and yours was one of the best looking in that camp. Almost a carmelized candy-apple red. (Probably against food laws to serve a double-entendre of carnival eats...) I think he may be torn between originality and doing what makes his heart beat. That's what makes horse races....