Hello again.

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Hello people, its been awhile since I posted, was wondering how many of the old faces are still around? Murray?
My South African 2800 cs was converted into a stunning concours level Bat replica using a rusted CSL for the parts and comes out whenever BMW SA does a new product launch.

Here in Ireland, St Judith still puts a smile on my face on weekends when its not raining constantly, I put her up for Sale and had some very low offers as most of the locals dont know the car, and those that do already have too much on to do a full concours level Resto which is really what she needs, and theUK Brits dont trust the Irish cars :) (or maybe just me)

Attachments

• Donedeal crop.jpg
    Donedeal crop.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 173

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Thanks Chris,he really was a good one.Yeah, its been a while, life just seems to get busier the older I get.
For my sins I took on a resto on a Triumph Spitfire that an older guy gave to me, its been two years and still not finished, I'm obviously addicted to Rust.

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Thanks Chris,he really was a good one.Yeah, its been a while, life just seems to get busier the older I get.
For my sins I took on a resto on a Triumph Spitfire that an older guy gave to me, its been two years and still not finished, I'm obviously addicted to Rust.

....at least you don't have snakes there !

steve in reno

Reaction score
Dax
Good to see you are still kicking.
Mehrdad posts occasionally, Murray is in god's hands, Malc no longer posts and was in the work mode the last time I contacted him, but still in Scotland.

The players have changed, but the love and enthusiasm remain. There are some very knowledgeable people here to pick their brains

I hope life has been good for you. I am officially retired,retarded.

steve in reno

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Hi Steve, good to "see" you again, I was telling some youngsters here who were admiring St Judith (the patron Saint of Lost causes and hopeless cases) That I had owned my Coupes for 17 years now, and well remember the good advice and friendly teasing when I first found my Widows shed Car and shouted loudly for help on here..They looked a bit stunned, none were even fertilised eggs then..