Hello from a new memeber

Lawrence Platt

Reaction score
Brought my first e9 home Friday. Looking forward to learning and driving and learning. Thanks for add. I live a little outside Cincinnati OH. For some reason I cannot load a photo of the car

Lawrence Platt

Reaction score
Here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    608.7 KB · Views: 168

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Congratulations! Ceylon Gold. Great color. Welcome aboard. You’ll find this board indispensable when it comes to owning and maintaining these awesome cars.
John

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, and to the e9. You will garner a lot of enthusiasm with the Ceylon Gold color. Congrats on the purchase!

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Did you buy this E9 locally? I have been watching it for several months, looks to be a good one! Congrats

Lawrence Platt

Reaction score
It is a 73 cs. Bought in Cincinnati. Very new to the CS. i have always been a fan (Prettiest car ever). Lots to learn. i was able to drive it a little yesterday. Looks like the weather is gonna keep it inside and I have to start a list. Cleaning and rear windows are on the list so far. Thank you for the welcome!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome Lawrence! A few of us were watching that car. Glad that an enthusiast picked it up. Let us know what your plans are for the car.