Help Finding the Member

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi. A couple of years ago I sold A tool tray with most of the tools and mistakenly left two extra green handle screwdrivers in the tray. I sent a message to the member asking if I had left extra green handle screwdrivers and he replied that I had. Seeing it was in another country I told the member to hold on f to it and when I had a customer for it I would send money for shipping it. Now a couple of years,may even be 3 or 4 years ago, I have forgotten who the member was and I need the green handle screwdriver.
Thanks in advance.
Koopman

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Harry,

I don't know about your 'Conversation' history that is still present on this forum, but I have conversations back through mid 2015. Of course, those I've deleted are no longer there.

Gary

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Harry, I have a set of green screwdrivers that came with a replacement set of tools I ordered from BMW a couple of years ago. I have red ones so will never use these. Send me a PM with your address and I will mail them to you as a "thank you" for all the help you have provided to forum members.

Doug

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Doug, that’s very kind of you and what makes this forum so wonderful.

Regarding the growing older and losing ones bearings. I am ‘growing’ older, though trying to downsize. “Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” - Animal House