Help with dumbass move - WTB small T bolts that hold door trim on

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I forgot to tape the bolts in place when I took the door trim off for the dent repair guy so some slipped out into nowheresville. Now I am missing 3 of these, does anyone have any to sell me? Need 3-4. Thnks much.

RdQdldU4LWfxCtsJuKYAgSSYk5uWAVynrdeKzKBI5Htz7d66y_7RazyggZxkPXyZUHoS-3UhSB1juNhdlsW7D-1XfZfKLVYLa0u8Bx4IkUiteWH2cHNJ8S9eRHQzch02-HJ6GG5oponbVu5QKTZ5SwprI_-biIZI927lki0k2i_e-pHFlxBUHS1lRQDkQENU2FUAuZggCclsiq7OVZP6tJTaY1jFyws5kIB_lurExKzf5djSUh_4sen20nOTvNHYUMeRNpGr1mdQ7y8WRlb5C8uBHBJpaKP635CF1I_gwgQ3qrizerGOfuYi9l29oFxguwDHxcQrCUGjWH6MSER9YLaSQWS_yIrG17Npwoicc_xFLIBVg8nHS96m2nZp6rn_ZNIxNF9DZZenFMZRoZ-_qHW4urtHGRkeXFq59g031hZidjTjHtvzINzM-ckxEhT0WruC8loDZ1JB3K50p9EOPeDYa8YLS7IcSQmKyW5Ba571jSPzmsWu1-2iSt2JjB06Y9d7FJtuOC0LIxLi37YgyFaIIVjDyv098QsD4NsXm0CDhtJ3_8wbL2_-FRir9a7UxD_nw_I5F2pdw-wE_NFH4B_rzvsuMUmGWMGuqRqUKbfoCuEcQbKrF9p-8YBJ3nfs191inO5ftxRofbvQADxBWRqK3jz5v2M=w586-h781-no

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I got your back bro! On the house. :D

What is your timeline. I have a shipping backlog of about six items at the moment. These guys also like to stick to the trim, and can’t take a bit to remove. I likely can’t pull them from the belt line until tomorrow or Friday.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sure, whenever it's convenient, when ready I will shoot you my address, much appreciated!

I got your back bro! On the house. :D

What is your timeline. I have a shipping backlog of about six items at the moment. These guys also like to stick to the trim, and can’t take a bit to remove. I likely can’t pull them from the belt line until tomorrow or Friday.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yeah, the aluminum and steel grow to like one another, and are not fun to slide/extract...If you have trouble Markos, I have a few ready to go to Steve; same price. Let me know if I can help.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
this has been a long topic it easy way is just get the bolts and grind the top and sides and
gently grind the underside
i made all mine in stainless steel bolts for ace hardware
and then painted them with black rustoleum

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It is so great to read through this thread and follow along with the friendly generosity to help replace these few small parts. And as I read it, I can only imagine how many threads I will one day write that should start with the title "dumbass move". Probably more than I'll want to track. :D

And there's a good chance that a few of these bolts are hiding in my car's nowheresville (that is a real place, right?). We'll see what I find when I dig deeper...

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
It is so great to read through this thread and follow along with the friendly generosity to help replace these few small parts. And as I read it, I can only imagine how many threads I will one day write that should start with the title "dumbass move". Probably more than I'll want to track. :D

And there's a good chance that a few of these bolts are hiding in my car's nowheresville (that is a real place, right?). We'll see what I find when I dig deeper...

Yes I had to cut my rear fender off to retrieve the t-bolt by the shock tower. :D

I have bolts for Steve I just suggested that he check with the group. All of my accessible t-bolts are the ones that are stuck to the belt trim. I have t-bolts in ziplock bag #15 of 50, located in bin #3 of the 5 bin tower. It will probably be easier to free the ones from the belt trim then find that little bag.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes Markos is busy helping out a dozen other members so I took Dave up on his offer, thanks all.