Reaction score
Ok so I have a some parts for sale ,
Solid hood
Solid trunk
Pedal covers brake and clutch
Wood gear knob
Headlight buckets
Crane ignition
Last year we also found out our son Broden has type 1 Diabetes , which sucks ass, so the parts are going to the highest bidder ,money goes to either the Diabetic Youth Foundation (local to California) or the JDRF ( worldwide) . Checks get made out to either charity.

Also for the NorCal guys who want a little speed , I am offering 20 minutes in my track e36 m3 at Infineon, laguna seca or Thunderhill ( for you NorCal guys ) for a $ 50 donation , once again all checks go to DYF or JDRF.

Now we also offer space on the m3 if you or your company want to partner with us in the fight against Type 1 Diabetes, send us your logo and a little info about your company or group and we will promote you on the car.

We came 3rd last year in NASA TTC , I am an instructor with NASA , Hooked on Driving and Golden Gate BMWCCA. Fun and excitement guaranteed

Broden is fine and our family is adjusting to our new regime

Thanks in advance

PJ

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'd sure like to track in your M3, seeing how I have a 98 M3 Sedan. Wish I was local. Will see what I can do. Best wishes for your Son.

pj

Reaction score
Broden was diagnosed 18 mths ago , when he was 5 1/2 , it was a crazy time for us all , he was great and puts up with all the bs that is involved with type 1 diabetes. 8 blood tests per day , not being able to snack like a 'normal' kid ,counting carbs and measuring food, needles, high and low blood glucose levels . This disease really does affect families hard , that's why I am doing all I can to fund finding a cure , just for the record no one in our families has type 1 or 2 diabetes ,it can affect anyone at anytime .

Where in London are you from , I am originally from Sth Ruislip

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Best vibes to Broden and yourself PJ in pulling through adversity. We do have it in the family and lived with the curse of knowing too much about it. But you know how it is, you fear one and a different one hits...

One of my diabetic colleagues is an incredibly strong athlete (former college soccer player), so tell Broden he is in good company.

I can use a wooden gear knob, and appreciate your support for finding a cure. I am a bit of a cynic though when it comes to pharmaceutical research.

Best,

A.

shanon

Reaction score
Sending nothing but positive vibes to you and your boy PJ!

Send a PM when you're gonna be up at TH again, hope to see you there!

-shanon

pj

Reaction score
Thanks for all your kind words , as Arde says it was nice being blissfully unaware of diabetes and everything that goes with it. But it is what it is and you deal with it , Broden is coping really well as are we . You guys rock

decampos

Reaction score
Broden was diagnosed 18 mths ago , when he was 5 1/2 , it was a crazy time for us all , he was great and puts up with all the bs that is involved with type 1 diabetes. 8 blood tests per day , not being able to snack like a 'normal' kid ,counting carbs and measuring food, needles, high and low blood glucose levels . This disease really does affect families hard , that's why I am doing all I can to fund finding a cure , just for the record no one in our families has type 1 or 2 diabetes ,it can affect anyone at anytime.
My brother and I are both type 1. There's no history of it in the family ever. Does indeed suck ass and can imagine even more so at broden's age. Does become routine and generally a background thing. On a more positive note, I do reckon there's a breakthough just around the corner.
Where in London are you from , I am originally from Sth Ruislip
Oh yes. Not that far away. I used to go to West Ruislip when I was a kid. I'm in Barnet.

pj

Reaction score
De that's too funny, you know on Facebook there is actually a page " I am from sth ruislip and I am not a slut" I think I slept with some of their moms or grannys in the 80s . Lol

Glad to see you are keeping positive about t1d ,and you are right I think too there will be a huge advance soon, do me a favor when you see your parents give them an extra hug from us.

To everyone else reading this thanks for taking the time , if you are ever in NorCal let me know if it's on a track weekend I would love to give you a ride in a Newer Coupe