Hi all from Cambridge, UK.

br51

Reaction score
Thank you for the membership, my name is Brian.
I am very excited to be on here with my 1973 CSL RHD which I bought less than a month. Tons of works are needed to get it back on the shape so glad I found this site!

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Well come Brian

You have come to the right place for E9 advice parts. Opinions etc etc

You purchased a Csl restoration project ??

br51

Reaction score
Well come Brian

You have come to the right place for E9 advice parts. Opinions etc etc

You purchased a Csl restoration project ??
Thank you.
Yes, It wasn't intentional. The good condition ones are way over my budget would only afford to buy one that needs work done.

pat cooks

Reaction score
and I am just south of Epping Essex, with a pair of E9 coups a 71 carburetor manual 3.0CS and a 3.0CSiL, plus a 2002 touring none of them are on the road at the moment................. although I do buy parts for them at least once a week! Pat

br51

Reaction score
and I am just south of Epping Essex, with a pair of E9 coups a 71 carburetor manual 3.0CS and a 3.0CSiL, plus a 2002 touring none of them are on the road at the moment................. although I do buy parts for them at least once a week! Pat
Very nice collections Pat! Is it your private collections or you are a restorer?

pat cooks

Reaction score
private collection, I used to be a classic BMW repairer and parts supplier, most by accident, the 29 Dodge (RHD) was spotted for sale in a club magazine whilst in Durban waiting for the DJ vintage motorcycle run to Johannesburg to start, I was an entrant, 2002 I think, the MGA was offered to me by my dentist in 1973, it was his son's whilst at university, he ran it into the ground, I paid £100.00, restored it and drove it to Greece for my honeymoon in 1975, had only driven it for 3 days and 50 miles when we left, the 2002 touring was sold to me by a customer as a failed restoration, looked scrap with patches of primer, trim removed and junk all over the roof but it turned out to be very solid, I had Mk2 Jags back in the day, early 70's, so a few years ago I saw one on ebay that has sat since the late 70's, just started restoring it, the 3.0cs manual was a walk in at work just before I sold the building and retired, turns out it was in a back garden garage 500 meters from work and had been there for 35 years! and so it goes on.........

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome Brian. I can only echo the comments of my fellow members.
You will find a wealth of experience and knowledge on the Forum.

I am based in Merseyside, and so not geographically close, but I will help in any way I can.
All the best with your restoration.