Hi from France

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Rouge thanks for your reply, I may have a question for you in PM.
@Krzysztof is there a specific URL to learn more about my car particularly ? I tried to search on the bmw classic & archives websites but there are too much links and information.
@Christoph thanks, I can't say if it's still the original upholstery, but I think so because the foam isn't great and I suppose they would have put a new foam with a new upholstery.

You need to write to BMW Archive: [email protected]

Christoph

Reaction score
@Christoph thanks, I can't say if it's still the original upholstery, but I think so because the foam isn't great and I suppose they would have put a new foam with a new upholstery.
The 1969 upholstery is a pinstriped cloth that covers all of the seat. From 1971 on they used two different fabrics, corduroy velvet (centre) and plain velvet (sides). If your car still has the original seats, it is great. They are beautiful and very rare, and the fabric won't ever get reproduced, especially in Beige. Please be careful with your seats, the material is not exactly durable.

Christoph

Reaction score
the next time you cross the Jura, you can warn and make a stage near St Claude.
I see that you are very active on your forum.
C'est pas moi. Nous sommes deux. L'un est le président du BMW Coupé Club (actif au forum allemand) et l'autre vient du BMW E3 Club (actif ici). Je suis l'autre.
I really hope to come to your region again. Hope an E3 is also acceptable although she has four doors.

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
@Rouge

we were in the "Jura" with the 2014 Tulpenrally. ( 1 week rally started in Annecy to arrive in the Netherlands)

dag1 005.JPG
dag1 013.JPG