hooray, it finally happened

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Markos finally passed me in total posts to take over 3rd place. keep on posting Mark, don't slow down, a lot of good information being added

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ugh, I’ll try to keep things constructive. I spend about 2,500 hours a year (or 30% of my ongoing adult life) in front of a monitor. Who knows how many hours I spend buried in my phone. Still, the only excuse I have is that I am terribly enthusiastic about my car and this community.

I’ve owned VW’s 4x longer than I’ve owned BMW’s. I have been a member of the vwvortex.com forum for over 22 years. I have 3,400 posts there. :D

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I used to think it was cool that Markos was posting so much and catching up to my post count. Now that he has blown past me, however, I am feeling like a slacker.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I used to think it was cool that Markos was posting so much and catching up to my post count. Now that he has blown past me, however, I am feeling like a slacker.

I’m only posting here to let you know that I’m slowing it down. Now is your chance to hammer the board with loads like: “nice!”, “very pretty”, “ditto”, etc... :D

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nah your posts are both funny and informative with lots of passion mixed in. Onward to Stevehose!

I’m only posting here to let you know that I’m slowing it down. Now is your chance to hammer the board with loads like: “nice!”, “very pretty”, “ditto”, etc... :D

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
While the same can't be said for all posters (especially some of those we thought were finally gone), we are very fortunate that the majority of people who post a lot on this board are interesting, passionate, informative, funny or any combination thereof. Markos, HB Chris, Stevehose, Gransin, sfdon, OCCoupe, autokunst, rsporsche, adawill, dang and many more.
Congrats and thank you Mark!

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
c'mon Markos, keep the hammer down. in a week you sailed past me by 28 posts more than i did ... onward to stevehose. don't slow down, i generally read your posts, even if the subject isn't something that i am looking for ... simply because you will generally find a unique angle or add some valuable insight. i didn't start this thread to admonish you ... i saw you storming up past Stan + Don and knew it was just a matter of time ... and no big deal to me. keep adding great information to the forum ... we will admonish you for slowing down or holding back on us.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
paging @Stevehose ...
just happened to click on the wrong tab and saw that ... @Markos is closing in rapidly. in a little more than a year he has widened the gap to me by over 1600 posts ... and he is now less than 100 away. c'mon Markos, you can catch him ... then onward to HBChris