Houston E9 Coupe Round-up

JohnHein

Reaction score
Currently living in Houston North suburbs
We put together an impromptu gathering of some Houston area coupes this morning. We got 5 owners to brave the heat and humidity to do a show and tell. We also had a big "6" and newer M3 show as well. See the link for an example of the fellowship that this forum can bring.

Thanks to everyone for participating on their holiday!

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/...oundup/?albumview=slideshow&direction=reverse

LonestarZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Coupe Roundup

Hi John

Thanks for posting the pics to the forum. Maybe we can get Tor to do the same if we bend his arm. It was nice to get together with fellow Coupe owners yesterday, it was a first time for me to get mine out since I bought it. She did pretty good on the road, but didn't like the heat in traffic. A big thanks to everyone there and thanks for letting Sarah and I show off the shark! :-D

61porsche

Reaction score
Round up

Thanks to everyone for showing up and braving the 94 degree temps! It was great to meet, talk, and put a face to to the fellow coupe owners.

Wundercars- all of them.:)

Didn't I hear that Tor's awe inspiring E9 machine was being featured in an upcoming publication?

61Porsche

tortaklo

Site Donor
Reaction score
That's correct - I'll be showing my E9 at the "Classy Chassis" June 13th at the Reliant Stadium.
Great seeing you guys at the BMW CCA Houston Chapter "Concours de Elegance" today - in spite of the heat & humidity...
Attaching a few pictures from our Houston E9 Coupe Round-up

Attachments

• DSC04616.jpg
    DSC04616.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC04617.jpg
    DSC04617.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC04624.jpg
    DSC04624.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 104

tortaklo

Site Donor
Reaction score
BMW CCA Houston Chapter "Concours de Elegance"

....and a couple of pictures from the BMW CCA Houston Chapter "Concours de Elegance"

Attachments

• DSC_3381.JPG
    DSC_3381.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_3398.jpg
    DSC_3398.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 112

61porsche

Reaction score
Roundup!

Good to see you guys again as well. Be sure to thank the everyone for me who so graciously invited us over to see the Concours.

Man it was HOT! Literally.