How many miles do you put on your e9 annually

CSL177

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Felt like I had to add this image... my wife's second DE at Sebring. That 2800 worked it's ass off. About 1990. As I recall, the 5er was gonna get painted (note the missing interior), and the 2800 had it's bumpers off to donate to a better 3.0CS we got. Hard to imagine now, but it became a beater. These days someone would spend serious scratch to save it.

Binder1_Page_52 (3).jpg

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
for the last 2 years, ZERO miles due new Belgian laws..... need to make it street legal again. :mad:
Just drive it and do not get caught. Imagine the adrenaline of driving a coupe combined with that of avoiding the police...
Addictive.

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
Just drive it and do not get caught. Imagine the adrenaline of driving a coupe combined with that of avoiding the police...
Addictive.
Police would be no problem.. perhaps a ticket .
But.... in case of a accident , the insurance could go difficult.... and refuse to pay ....???

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Police would be no problem.. perhaps a ticket .
But.... in case of a accident , the insurance could go difficult.... and refuse to pay ....???
Oh triple adrenaline, speed, police, money... Pretend you are Jason Bourne.

Storage Andy

Site Donor
Reaction score
As many have said not enough. I average about 1,000 miles a year on the CS. Since I don't take it out until May and put it away sometime in October and it isn't a daily driver I don't feel that's too horrible.