Site Donor $$
Reaction score
16"
00z0z_5aiinNae8bM_1200x900.jpg

Any thoughts are appreciated

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
In my opinion, if the metal is in good shape they are worth $2K. It will take another $800 to refinish them. They don't move quick at around $3K. Nobody really *ever factors how much it costs to refinish wheels when they buy them (myself included). You can find refinished 16" Alpinas for $2K - $2,500 if you look around. Generally, they are refinished poorly, with powder coating and hardly-visible lug markings. If you can get these for a good price, plus maybe a giant poster of a half-naked woman, I think you should go for it. You know what I'm talking about...

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Markos, I do know what you are talking about, I visited the half nekid poster child last night it was a bit depressing :-(

mr bump

Reaction score
I would perform many sexual favours on many homeless people for a nice set of gen alpina 16s....:(:eek::D:D:D:p

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After making a deal with the seller he backed out which was kind of a bummer. He stopped answering my texts after I drove out and spent an hour with him. I don't think it was a scam, I just think he felt it was going too cheap, but it would have been nice for him to just say so

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
After making a deal with the seller he backed out which was kind of a bummer. He stopped answering my texts after I drove out and spent an hour with him. I don't think it was a scam, I just think he felt it was going too cheap, but it would have been nice for him to just say so

5F336C43-3BDD-4484-992C-9147AC6DED05.jpeg