How much would a NOS set of BBS 15" basket weaves for e30 be worth

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My good buddy and racing partner has a set of brand new in box BBS 4x100 one piece basket weaves. He ordered them from Vasek Polak BMW back in the 90's but never got around to mount them.

He would like to sell them. Does anyone have any idea how much these would be worth nowadays? I will have pics in a few days.

Thanks

Bo

restart

Reaction score
My good buddy and racing partner has a set of brand new in box BBS 4x100 one piece basket weaves. He ordered them from Vasek Polak BMW back in the 90's but never got around to mount them.

He would like to sell them. Does anyone have any idea how much these would be worth nowadays? I will have pics in a few days.

Thanks

Bo

Pretty sure they are worth more than you would think. Set of 5....How about 1000 dollars to start the bdding:-DThey command good money used so double the price of good used?
If I was buying I would want to know the offset. Awd vs rwd

Last edited:

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks restart. He will be getting them out from under many other boxes this weekend so we will measure offset and all.

Layne

Site Donor
Reaction score
E30 ones have a 35mm offset and are usually 14". A 15" version may be more valuable, but the 14's are not particularly because they were also OEM for VW's and very easy to find.

E21 ones have a 13mm offset and are usually 15". They're aftermarket only so reasonably rare and valuable. A new in the box set of 5 would easily bring $1500.

It's easy to spot the difference, on the higher offset wheels the spokes have to arch back in order to leave room for the lip of the wheel. Low offset ones just have a flat face to the spokes.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I would think the range specified -- $1000 to $1500 -- is about right. There are lots of folks redoing e30s these days and those would be nice wheels for a restomod.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. With the kids being home from college this summer, and six day weeks trying to finish a couple of movies, my car related work has pretty much ground to a halt.

We have not had time to go get these wheels from my buddy's mother's garage so I have not had time to measure or photograph them. I will post here as soon as we do!