How to Post Photos

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Remember you are dealing with the numbskull of posting photos to any site.

I have photos on my phone. How do I post them to a post on E9? Assume nothing, be as detailed as possible. Eternal Gratitude.

Steve CSteve

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am too old to know the right way...I email them to me, download to my computer, and then write the thread on the forum, and hit the "attach files"/paper clip button, click on the pic and open...(Like below. Wanna buy a nice, clean pair of Zeniths....)
There's a reason that all F1 cars didn't go to 6 wheels...and why I have an analog job...or did have.

Attachments

• zenith carbs with linkage.JPG
    zenith carbs with linkage.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 158

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Go to the site while on your phone. Start a post. Hit the attach button. Your photo location will appear by default. Pick your desired photos.

If you don’t want to type your response with your phone, you can always edit the original post with your computer. You can also start from the computer, edit with your phone to add the photos.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@CSteve, what mobile phone do you currently use?

This forum & the 2002FAQ are very user friendly for posting photos. No need to resize them to post.

You should see a sideways paper clip Attach files button on the lower left under where one writes the information.
As Markos wrote, can use either your smart phone to do the whole post or just upload photos, or your computer to do the same or combine the two to post.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Big thank you to the three wise men. I have a Samsung S8 +

Andrew, is it basically the same for 2002faq?

Steve