Howdy!

saifs

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Salman and am currently in Houston, TX. Own a 1973 BMW 3.0 CSi. Just wanted to introduce myself and let the community know about the car. It's on Instagram so follow it there @stinglikeabemer

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
welcome to the forum ... you will find a great wealth of e9 information on this site ... and some wonderful people. as you would imagine, there are a reasonable number of e9 owners in Houston. hopefully they will introduce themselves to you. what part of Houston do you live in? my wife's family lives there and will probably be there later this year.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
welcome to the forum ... you will find a great wealth of e9 information on this site ... and some wonderful people. as you would imagine, there are a reasonable number of e9 owners in Houston. hopefully they will introduce themselves to you. what part of Houston do you live in? my wife's family lives there and will probably be there later this year.
Hi Salman, I would love to see photos of your coupe. But I don't join sites like Instagram. Could you post photos here or somewhere where we can open them without having to sign in.
thanks, steve oneill

saifs

Reaction score
I live towards the west side. Energy Corridor. Looking forward to sharing.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Salman, I would love to see photos of your coupe. But I don't join sites like Instagram. Could you post photos here or somewhere where we can open them without having to sign in.
thanks, steve oneill

You don’t need to join instagram to look at photos. Just click on the link.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Depends on the settings.
Within our community we share content here, no ads, no followers, no nothing :).

You don’t need to join instagram to look at photos. Just click on the link.