Huntington Beach Concours

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The date this year is Sunday June 3rd and BMW is the featured import marque. We are looking to get as many 2002s as it is the 50th anniversary of the 2002 in the US as well as all other vintage, classic and contemporary BMWs. We accept display as well as judged cars so please consider joining us this year. All proceeds benefit the HB Children’s Library. The website is below and Registration will open soon.

http://www.hbconcours.org/

We also have a Facebook page, OC BMW Concours.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/505384636164466/

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Registration is now open, we really want to see as many e3 and e9s as possible this year. The LA Chapter does not do anything like this although San Diego does. It’s a big picnic in the park and a very relaxing day, bring some food and refreshments of the adult kind if you like!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We already have five coupes and hope we see even more, including 2002s, so if you are local please join us. No judging is required, just sign up as Display.

BlueBomb

Reaction score
My E9 is not yet completed, but I am interested in attending anyway. Is that OK and should I sign up for display? B669C7DE-9AC6-4ADB-9BD6-803BFA74349F.jpegE0E72FE1-182A-4045-A4CA-BF2A698E8065.jpeg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Enter from Talbert on the Gothard side of the park. There is a dedicated entrance for Corvettes and BMWs, it will be signed. We are the first group you will see, pretty easy, everyone else is farther down the hill.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Latest status: 46 BMWs, we are now the largest marque out of 300 cars in total. Now I just need to train new volunteers to be judges! Any takers?

StephenZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh man!! My son has baseball tomorrow...One day he'll understand the sacrifices I made.....:)