I need kick panels /My car has none

bossrobot

Site Donor
Reaction score
Somehow through a mishap the interior for my car got left in the shop for 2 years. The upholstery guys brother took the deposit money and wandered off. (classic automotive shop story)
The previous owner of my car and myself were able to get most all of it back but there is some confusion around the kick panels and whether they were for my car or not. The upholstery shop owner was prety cool about it but, due the mishap, so I ended leaving without the kick panels.

I am hoping that someone out there has a pair of kick panels. I dont have anything now so even an ugly pair would a great help !
Thanks
Johnny

Attachments

• DSC_0159.jpg
    DSC_0159.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 144

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i will take some pics of those tonight. seems like the one on the drivers side has a knick in it ... but its been a while since i have looked at it.

Rek

Reaction score
How do these panels fix to the footwell? I have two and I can guess the front fitment via the pop clips and the ally astrip, but what about towards the front? There does not seem to be any dixings and the previous owner of my car had speakers in them which meant that the front section just flopped around.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
they attach through the strip and welt along the front door jamb. the drivers side is also anchored by the hood release latch. as i remember, there are no other attachments at the back.