In Sydney for a couple of days…

Lola snapped off an unofficial pic of the CSL summit. Typical Lola getting me with eyes closed..
summit.jpeg

Lola will be the one putting on all the miles on your cars!

Sharp cookie!

Reactions: Wes
If you go to Melbourne watch out for hook turn, a right-hand turn made from the left-hand lane with trolly in middle. When we rented a car the agency showed us a lot full of totaled cars from tourist that did not understand the concept
I remember driving with my mother in Melbourne in about 1967 when she made a right turn from the centre lane (equivalent to how you’d make a left turn in the US). Got stopped by the police, but when she spoke with an American accent, he rolled his eyes, explained how you’re SUPPOSED to turn right in Melbourne and let her go with a warning. Craziest way to turn ancross oncoming traffic I’ve seen.

Great seeing coupes, coupe folks and Oz.
Driving Tasmania was the highlight- 800 km in 2 1/2 days including the run from Hobart to Strahan which is one of the Targa Tasmania runs through the National Park and then Launceston.
Tasmania is big..can‘t drive it in just a few days, especially because you shouldn’t drive at night. Our friend in Strahan counted 80 live animals on the road on a night drive from Hobart to Strahan in 200 miles. Tasmania is best driven in daylight!

Attachments

• IMG_7038.jpeg
    IMG_7038.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6291.jpeg
    IMG_6291.jpeg
    459 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6292.jpeg
    IMG_6292.jpeg
    503.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6295.jpeg
    IMG_6295.jpeg
    718.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7071.jpeg
    IMG_7071.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7082.jpeg
    IMG_7082.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6989.jpeg
    IMG_6989.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 43
that sounds just like a typical drive down a country road in far south Louisiana. come around a curve and find an alligator (10' to 12' long) taking a stroll to get to another swamp. they kind of hurt the suspension when you hit one above 50 mph

Back