Tomcat

Site Donor
Reaction score
0D6FA5A4-62A2-4E0A-AE4C-FF5D78190066.jpeg

08EB3CC0-2EB4-4623-9881-8D38588786D1.jpeg

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Excellent pictures. I think I'll send the first to the Colorado department of transportation..clever solution to snow/rocks. On the second picture, I think I can remember the sound of that horn...another great picture. Been many years since I have been in that area; maybe I can do it once more before they plant me. Thanks for sharing.
bluecoupe30, I was thinking of old George C. Scott in The Last Run, in an old BMW cabriolet...cant remember the model, but some of it was back in France, from Portugal, I think.
Tomcat, Your coupe looks right at home. Of course its Chamonix....

Last edited:

m73

Reaction score
Very old Portugal plates also look similar --

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A buddy has original Portuguese plates on his rare 2002ti. Back in the day certain countries required 10% parts come from that country. And some cars, his 2002 ti BMW was actually manufactured in Portugal under license from the factory. All according to my buddy.

Reactions: m73

Tomcat

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello, one of the most beautiful place I ever seen where is this place lucky you where you live and can ride nice coup in this road with all green around you.

Hello, I'm not living there ;) It was during a roadtrip thru swiss alps, and both pics are very close to Andermatt (UR)

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, I'm not living there ;) It was during a roadtrip thru swiss alps, and both pics are very close to Andermatt (UR)
however you are lucky that you can go place like this and see the natures like this place good lock on your next road trip and post more picture like this