Interest in 'Unbeatable BMW' sticker run.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After 18 months he sent me the five stickers I ordered about two weeks ago only because someone I know does business with him. One was crap, a brown Original Parts sticker, another was too large and said Unleaded Gasoline Only instead of Unleaded Fuel Only. They went in the trash immediately.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just to add my 2p on here, as someone who knows Kos of Pukar Designs on a close personal and business level he has had some truly horrible things to deal with the last 2 years and recently lost his father after a quite long battle. Should he have closed the site and stopped taking new orders? Perhaps, but sometimes life and it's problems just end up taking priority. I do know for a fact that he is trying to clear out the backlog of orders from the last year or so as quickly as possible and refunding those who do not want them. I'm still waiting on a few sets of plates and stickers too!

Not someone that I would ever say is out to just grab people's cash, and the other day lent me his detailing equipment having driven an hour across London to deliver it over. I do find it odd that you had a quality issue Chris, used Pukar for dealer plates and stickers and have always been blown away by the quality.