Interpret my E9 dream

Layne

Site Donor
Reaction score
I went to look at an E9 owned by some old farmer looking dude. He had just had it repainted at substantial expense and was looking to flip it for a profit. In the dream I didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that it was a hideous white and metallic green two tone paint job, like a european police car. I reached under the fender and punched my hand straight through into the fusebox area. The whole car was swiss cheese. I had to explain to the dude that he wasted his money and wasn't getting it back.

What do you think it means? :D

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think you need a tetanus shot and you were meant to be the bearer of bad news.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you told us about the farmers daughter it would help us help you with your issues.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The deeper meaning is clearly about fear of rust. The way to cure it is to replace it with fear of wood rot. Visualize an immersion bath and the rot under the tub gives, you and the entire bathtub fall one story on top of the downstairs apartment bathtub.
That is how I cured mine, and then moved to a one story house in Cupertino.

Layne

Site Donor
Reaction score
The deeper meaning is clearly about fear of rust. The way to cure it is to replace it with fear of wood rot. Visualize an immersion bath and the rot under the tub gives, you and the entire bathtub fall one story on top of the downstairs apartment bathtub.
That is how I cured mine, and then moved to a one story house in Cupertino.

HAHA! Wood rot can't scare me, I've already replaced half my house over the last 5 years. Including under the tub.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
You have a deep seated anger at anything that resembles a police vehicle.