Isetta with 50 cal Browning

Alice Couper

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This is an actual classified ad on KSL. Cant possibly be real but is too funny not to share.

1643148155320.png

Description​

This BMW Isetta is a custum made Isetta witha fulling working M2 Browning takes 50 Cal. box magizine holds 105 rounds, Its a chin fed machine gun, Ive thinking of selling this sence my house its getting reprosced and i really need the money to pay off my house.

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sorry for the tangent but you just filled in a blank for me. I have family that was in the OSS in WW2 (Greeks) they told me a story where they were working there way up a hill under fire to deliver a Browning 50. I never googled it but now I get to see why it was worth the risk. One guy got shot and they had to go back and help him. If they had the Isetta (maybe with some armor) it may have been easier :)

Alice Couper

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry for the tangent but you just filled in a blank for me. I have family that was in the OSS in WW2 (Greeks) they told me a story where they were working there way up a hill under fire to deliver a Browning 50. I never googled it but now I get to see why it was worth the risk. One guy got shot and they had to go back and help him. If they had the Isetta (maybe with some armor) it may have been easier :)
The 50 Cal is a pretty serious weapon. A military vet friend told me that the 50 cal round can take your skin off just by passing too close, without hitting the target.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Taking into account Isetta's technical details and forgetting for a moment how such equipment would need to be operated once driving, this "special retrofit" allows to expand maximum speed of the car in any direction.

It's like a Pulse Maneuver Engine but can help overtaking another car (symbolically and literally).

I would prefer another lethal equipment for my dream Isetta however.
1643233483020.png