Key production

ES 1800

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just received a quote of $69.95 to have a Pebra key made by Keysfast. Is that what one would expect to pay? I have not checked with Santa Monica Lock and Key.

ES 1800

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just received a quote of $69.95 to have a Pebra key made by Keysfast. Is that what one would expect to pay? I have not checked with Santa Monica Lock and Key.

gpetrus

Reaction score
2 years ago I payed $45 a key and supplied my own blanks. The difficult part was finding someone willing to cut the keys. I started with hardware stores and ended up going to several lock and safe companies that were unwilling to do it. They were all of the opinion that it was a high security key from a new car.

This guy cut a couple of keys for me and they work fine, he told me he had the blanks on hand if I needed them.

Autolok
942 New Britain Ave
West Hartford, CT
860 953 2222

gpetrus

Reaction score
2 years ago I payed $45 a key and supplied my own blanks. The difficult part was finding someone willing to cut the keys. I started with hardware stores and ended up going to several lock and safe companies that were unwilling to do it. They were all of the opinion that it was a high security key from a new car.

This guy cut a couple of keys for me and they work fine, he told me he had the blanks on hand if I needed them.

Autolok
942 New Britain Ave
West Hartford, CT
860 953 2222

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
keys

I got 4 keys for 85 from a place once about 6 mo ago. go to keys4classics.com i just gave them the codes on the locks and they shipped them to me. Very good and about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
keys

I got 4 keys for 85 from a place once about 6 mo ago. go to keys4classics.com i just gave them the codes on the locks and they shipped them to me. Very good and about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.

Honolulu

Reaction score
last time...

Last time I had a key cut (this was quite a few years ago) I supplied the blank and the local Lock and Safe guy cut it (drilled, actually) for less than ten bucks.

C'mon it's only a little drilling on the correct machine. Ask the Benz guys, they use a very similar key.

Honolulu

Reaction score
last time...

Last time I had a key cut (this was quite a few years ago) I supplied the blank and the local Lock and Safe guy cut it (drilled, actually) for less than ten bucks.

C'mon it's only a little drilling on the correct machine. Ask the Benz guys, they use a very similar key.