Layne Wylie Sanden Mounts

oldcoupe

Reaction score
Received two sets of Layne's Sanden mounts - delivered promptly and absolutely beautifully made, plus they come with all the mounting bolts. Can't speak well enough about the quality.
Now I have to fit them.

billpatterson

Site Donor
Reaction score
Received two sets of Layne's Sanden mounts - delivered promptly and absolutely beautifully made, plus they come with all the mounting bolts. Can't speak well enough about the quality.
Now I have to fit them.

Hi 'oldcoupe',

Do you have pictures and contact information for Layne regrding his mounts for Sanden AC pump?

Regards,
Bill

oldcoupe

Reaction score
lcw.jpg

Above is picture of Layne's bracket sitting on an E28 aircon mounting bracket. We're locked down in country Victoria Australia out of Melbourne for four months now - 1 new case yesterday so we should be able to travel again soon - and my usual computer with its links is inaccessible at my city place Google on lcw sanden bracket. I know Layne posted something on I think MyE28 in the parts wanted and for sale section, but haven't found it again. He's in TX. I'll repeat how easy my experience was dealing with him. I can PM you his email if you PM me a request - I only came across your post by chance.
Regards

Layne

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the review, oldcoupe!

Bill managed to find me and get one ordered, but if anyone else is looking you can just PM me on here.

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Now I have to fit them.
Just received mine as well. Packaged perfectly received in four days. Thank you Layne.image.jpegimage.jpeg