Left Front Outer Fender

Antar

Site Donor $
Reaction score
D.C. (originally from Northern California)
How much do these run. I am considering purchasing a new one and having it put on rather than the stripping, cutting and welding and bending back the lip of my front left fender, which would need a fender patch at the minimum. (Sorry but no pics yet I will add later on today. )

Understanding that new fenders would require that the old one cut off and then a new one welded on, prepped and sprayed, when I paint the car, would it come out a wash? Just wondering. Trying to make up my mind. Input would be appreciated.

Anyone have a part number for the fender. Just looking for a 73 SC Left front fender?

Thanks,

Antar

Antar

Site Donor $
Reaction score
D.C. (originally from Northern California)
Outer Fender Costs

just got off the phone with Carls Shop and although Carl was not there today, they told me that the price of CS Sheetmetal parts has excalted to ridculous amounts. Over $2k for a new BMW fender. I think I have the answer I was seeking. Proper repair is better than replacing.

psychrunner

Reaction score
fender

I bought a right and left fender during the resto of my csi. I believe they were purchased from Maximillian (Mobile tradition) and if memory serves, I paid the above mentioned $750 for each last July or August.
psychrunner