Legends 2022 photos

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thought that someone with a better camera might have posted some coupe-focused photos, but for those that couldn't make it to Legends, here's some e9 & e3 and related shots.
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3225.JPG
IMG_3226.JPG
IMG_3227.JPG
IMG_3228.JPG
IMG_3229.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG
IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3233.JPG
IMG_3238.JPG
IMG_3244.JPG
IMG_3246.JPG
IMG_3247.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3259.JPG
IMG_3263.JPG
IMG_3264.JPG
IMG_3266.JPG
IMG_3267.JPG
IMG_3269.JPG
IMG_3270.JPG
IMG_3222.JPG
IMG_3223.JPG

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Anybody know who owns this ‘73? I’m curious about the carbon lids. I’m doing a carb CSL tribute but would be out $8K on repop aluminum. Would keep (and paint) my steel lids.

BC0A6BC9-A71B-4782-A8FF-AC806123BA30.jpeg

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chris, - have seen you several times at Legends, but have never said hello because you've always been intently working as a judge. Great job on the PG event, BTW.

Markos, - The owner of the malaga coupe (didn't catch his name) and I were both looking over the Ping Tsao coupe for this very information on the carbon fiber pieces and we couldn't see anything on the build data plaque he had. But it was on the print out that he made available in the trunk, - I grabbed one, and the pieces were attributed to Paul Lefevre of Son of Cobra in Costa Mesa, CA, - who I believe produced this white restomod '02.
IMG_3239.JPG

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Erik, I wish you would have introduced yourself. Malaga is owned by Drew who is here, he owes me a bloody mary that he promised me! Paul did the hood and trunk in 12 days! Ping built his coupe in 92 with the s38.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris, - have seen you several times at Legends, but have never said hello because you've always been intently working as a judge. Great job on the PG event, BTW.

Markos, - The owner of the malaga coupe (didn't catch his name) and I were both looking over the Ping Tsao coupe for this very information on the carbon fiber pieces and we couldn't see anything on the build data plaque he had. But it was on the print out that he made available in the trunk, - I grabbed one, and the pieces were attributed to Paul Lefevre of Son of Cobra in Costa Mesa, CA, - who I believe produced this white restomod '02.
View attachment 146753
And that is Paul himself in the black t-shirt next to his mostly carbon ‘02

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Great set of pictures. Thanks for posting. The paint on those two black coupes coming out of Don's shop is amazing.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score

View attachment 146753
That Son of Cobra pig cheek 02 is amazing. There are pics of the front clip on Instagram and the nose/fenders are all carbon. Incredibly complex and amazing...

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The Instagram link requires a log-in.
Not all of us are on these sites... FWIW.....

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
And from Concours d’Lemons, the Dodi 502 which took Worst of Show, with a dead possum on the back seat.

View attachment 146809View attachment 146810View attachment 146811
Now on Craigslist for only $45K sans the dead possum and hopefully disinfected.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Goetz Pfafflin & his friend restored this 1956 502 Cabriolet which was on the lawn at Pebble Beach in 2016. Now owned by Ted & Andrea Davis. It is without a doubt the finest 502 in the world.