Lets see some pics of your coupes

chamonix

Reaction score
9a66b6a26b78c9064ffe2bc1a0523f68.jpg

G

Reaction score
Nice pics and some beautiful scenic shots as well....
Only 22 pics ? Wheres the rest ? 1650+views.its clear many are interested in seeing pics of these beautiful machines.
Soo c'mon show it off..splash some coupe color on this page...even if the color is rust...
1d4a989b5e5842a0c6f440f0e6282450.jpg

corsachili

Reaction score
I love how G's car is on a blanket. Reminds me of the first law of working on my Ducati or Alfa. "First, washa the 'ands. Notta be touching the machina witha dirty handsa"

corsachili

Reaction score
Nice........whattan idiot. I can rebuild an engine but I can't post a picture to the forum. I posted the link to the website but it didn't show up in the body of the post. Sorry boys and girls. My punishment should be having to adjust the door windows on an E9.

G

Reaction score
Here you go T J :)
This buds for you 8)

PIC OF " ALI ' ....she looks.......greeaatt 8)
c18c005b7e43fa7255d07e229d358056.gif

G

Reaction score
corsachili said:
I love how G's car is on a blanket. Reminds me of the first law of working on my Ducati or Alfa. "First, washa the 'ands. Notta be touching the machina witha dirty handsa"

Ha some truth to that..word of warning for anyone contemplating to paint a coupe black..U will be chasing dust and fingerprints for the rest of your life :roll: So yes you mustsa keepa da handsa clean, very clean and get used to telling people.. PLEASE stop rubbing the dust with your hands on my car while saying nice paint job :x

shanon

Reaction score
ha ha... in addition to the 'no touchy se black car', always carry a black Sharpie for making those annoying tiny nicks disappear, or at least be much less noticable..... 8)

-shanon

corsachili

Reaction score
Doug! Love seeing my old car still in your ownership. She looks fantastic. How pathetic is it that I have to have someone else post pictures of my car. Sniff............

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
And a damned fine smile

Aren't you in the computer business TJ?

All the time I was taking this picture I could smell burning grass. Looking to do a fall road trip. Any events in the Pacific NorthWest?

Doug

1bbcd200d4d6329d8d1956608831021c.jpg

Last edited:

pj

Reaction score
How come TJs cars (New & Old) are always in the middle of a field , see you all next friday, come by and see us at the Vroom-Room stand at the Concorso.