Lettering… numbering 2800 c s

tdgray

Reaction score
So I see that W&N has the “S” for the 2800. Don’t know if the size is correct or not. They don’t have the C.

does anyone make these or shall I add these to the list to hunt for?

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There is an outfit in Europe making them, pretty good quality.
Cswerks may be the retailer I bought the set from...

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So I see that W&N has the “S” for the 2800. Don’t know if the size is correct or not. They don’t have the C.

does anyone make these or shall I add these to the list to hunt for?

BTS in Germany has them….

Keshav

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
BTS in Germany has them….

Keshav
hi Keshav, i have reached out to BTS on Monday but haven't heard back from them. i am curious if their badge is NOS or remade with pins in the back (like the original) or if it is made to use double stick or adhesive without drilling the trunk lid. i have a NOS badge (not for sale), but don't want to drill holes in my trunk lid. so i would be a buyer if his don't have the pins. if they are repops, i might be willing to buy and cut of the pins ... just don't want to cut pins off a NOS badge.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Scott, after my post it seems his site is not showing it anymore…possibly someone grabbed the last one in between?
He lives down the road from me, I’ll check on Monday as to what might have happened and whether he has access to another one. Will let you know

Keshav

tdgray

Reaction score
So color me confused … not uncommon.… Were the 2800 letters separate or together… I thought they were separate letters?

i have what I believe is a set of 3.0 “CS” letters.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the 2800 was together, the c and the s were separate. by contrast, the cs was together after the 3.0 or 2.5

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
So color me confused … not uncommon.… Were the 2800 letters separate or together… I thought they were separate letters?

i have what I believe is a set of 3.0 “CS” letters.
Yes, 3 pieces for the 2800 CS.
Fun fact, if you install a later trunk on a 2800 the holes don't line up for the emblems.