Life's little ironies

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
Having just completed the conversation from power steering to manual I have managed a massive rotator cuff injury with 3 of the 4 tendons holding the shoulder together completely torn.

Parallel parking as physiotherapy? Grrrrrrrr.....

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think they make spinner knobs for this type of ailment. Might find one with a Hula Dancer under the plastic. That ought to help.

Sorry to hear that Doug ..heal fast.

Last edited:

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
A Swede would understand

Believe it or not - x-country skiing. I try to make up for poor wax, bad technique, age and expectations by tucking the downhills while in the track. A brief moments loss of focus and augered my right shoulder into the ground.

Operator error all around.

johanaxelson

Reaction score
oh, I know what you mean. Not done it myself but I can definitely see it happen. Some fairly high speeds with icy and uneven surfaces can definitely cause damage.

I hope it heals up OK.

rb1971

Reaction score
Good luck with your recovery. I badly injured my left rotator cuff years ago in a motorcycle accident (which, as an aside, I was lucky to survive at all). To this day there are exercises that are very difficult, and I wish I had done more rehab at the time of the injury to avoid scar tissue build-up but getting back to work seemed more important then.