Lokari

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have a new set of these front fender pieces that were never installed and I would like to sell them. I tried to get a price from the Lokari website with no luck as I'm not "auctioning" them but I don't know how much to sell them for. I did not purchase them. If anyone is interested or if anyone can suggest a fair price I can post that then hopefully box them up and ship them out.

Thanks and sorry for the ambiguity.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
From Lokari earlier this year:

we charge € 126,05 (excl. 19% VAT) for the inner fenders and € 70,- (incl. 19% VAT) for shipping to a country outside the EU. You can get the 19% VAT for the shipping costs back from DHL in the US after delivery. That’s the information we got from the German customs.

That means: We have to charge all in all € 196,05

But if you use the order procedure of our shop (www.lokari.eu), it will calculate it automatically for you.

Best regards,

Gwen Dang
LOKARI Customer Service

Cateyes

Reaction score
I have a new set of these front fender pieces that were never installed and I would like to sell them. I tried to get a price from the Lokari website with no luck as I'm not "auctioning" them but I don't know how much to sell them for. I did not purchase them. If anyone is interested or if anyone can suggest a fair price I can post that then hopefully box them up and ship them out.

Thanks and sorry for the ambiguity.
Price 150€ About $190
Loraki.de
http://www.lokari.de/epages/6271628...Products/IKF-0233-0234&ViewAction=ViewProduct

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks all! how does 150.00 US plus shipping sound? Have all brackets/screws/etc (not that there are allot). I guess I could put OBO after that price? (not expecting anyone to bid it up :)).

ohio2800cs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Peter,

I would be interested in buying them as well. Put in line behind James if
for whatever reason he decides not to buy them.

Thanks

pete

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi James, please PM me with your address and I'll send them out today. Pete, if for any reason James opts out I'll let you know. Thanks for the quick replies, thought these would be in the shop forever :)

tightbox

Reaction score
I'll hop in line also - in the off chance the other two parties bail out. Will be in Austin for Halloween, and could pick them up then.