Long-Time Lurker Introduction

steviemillar

Reaction score
Hi, I have been a member of this great forum for a while now, it is about time I introduced myself.

I am Stephen, based in North Scotland, presently the custodian of two E3 projects and a 635CSI. I have been actively looking for a CS/CSI/CSL for a while now, missed out on a couple of cars so far but I'm sure there will be one out there with my name on it.

Anyway, thank you for having me here and best wishes to all for 2014

Stephen

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Stephen- Welcome!

Instead of cars and coffee, please tell me you do cars and Glenmorangie! Someday I should be so lucky!

Tony

Reaction score
Hi there I am a new member,my name is tony and I'm from Ireland I owned a 1972 csa and I'm just in the process of restore in the interior,if anyone can help with good advice how to source some interior parts it would be mostly appreciated.

Last edited:

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello Stephen, Welcome. One bit advice I can give is shop for your E9 wherever rust is less of an issue than Scotland.

Hi Tony, Welcome, posting the same question in the General or restoration section would get you better response.

For Wood, forum member Bela22 has many satisfied customers, interior bits can be found on Ebay, Coupeking, classifieds here, etc.

Last edited:

steviemillar

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome messages guys

There are a few good Whisky distilleries close to where I live Ed G however I'm tee-total so I prefer Irn Bru to Glenmorangie

You're right Nicad, Scotland is not the place to buy a CS coupe from! I do know of a few Coupes that are local to me, most are rusted out and none are for sale at the moment. I've even been looking at LHD Coupes in Europe to try to get a good car.

All the Best for 2014
Stephen

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
and now for the obligatory message:

Guys, please go to www.e9-driven.com and register your coupes.
We have over 2000 registered world wide.

Stevie, if you can register those other rusted out coupes and any you may run across in a junk yard, it always helps. We are trying to document as many as we can.