Looking at Complete E9 Restoration

JHGO

Reaction score
I have been looking at cars offered by Oldenzaal, Scuderia-Sportiva-Colonia and Germany Exclusive. Anyone purchased a restored car from one of these vendors? Any advice?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you search for each of those names here, you'll find results, plenty of Oldenzal content.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi there,
get in touch via pm with our forum member who restores cars in the Netherlands/ Germany exclusive… @E9Eric maybe he has a car up for sale.
Advantage being he’s a member here…..
Take a look at the last car he recently had sold on BaT……

let us know
Keshav

Last edited:

E9Eric

Reaction score
Hi JGHO and @Keshav many thanks :)

I'm happy to advise you about our current projects that we're about to finish the comings months and the rest of the year

You can have a look already at our webpage:

https://germanyexclusive.nl/onze-voorraad/ (Our website will be soon renewed)

We have 6 coupes in the pipeline.

You can contact us by our email or phone / whatsapp (my phone number is displayed on our website) or a PM here!

For a few coupes we're planning an upgraded 3.5 / 3.8liter or S38 engine.

I will post more pictures later about our current projects.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Eric, The Malaga coupe on your website with CA certificate of title could be legally registered again in CA?

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    387.6 KB · Views: 24

E9Eric

Reaction score
Keshav, yes as far as I know it does but to be 100% sure I will verify this for you and get back here. Maybe members here that live in CA can answer this question already?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keshav, yes as far as I know it does but to be 100% sure I will verify this for you and get back here. Maybe members here that live in CA can answer this question already?
Yes, US owners in CA would or @sfdon will surely have the answer. My comment was only to help any CA owner who might be looking for a top coupe since grey imports into CA is not possible.