Looking for a 3.0 CS o 3.0 CSi left or right hand drive

jkyle69

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3.0 CS or CSi car left hand drive
The car can be part restoration ideally with main bodywork problems done but can be in primer etc without paint job yet. Anybody got anything on offer ideally in Europe but would consider shipping from the USA if not too costly

Tyler

Reaction score
There are many LHD CS and CSIs in Germany. Check Mobile.de or Autoscout.de - both sites can be run in English if your German is rusty.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Tyler

Notice that you have a z8. Have you seen the story about the structural problems with them? Is it a valid point as I have always fancied them.

Regards,

Rohan

Tyler

Reaction score
Yes, I've followed the saga closely since it was first noticed. Jury is still out on whether or not the distortion is caused by normal usage or a major jolt, but the damage to the few cars that have it is real. There is a performance package now offered by BMW that is supposed to remedy the weakness, and most of us believe it will work. Personnally, I still love the car, as do nearly all members of both forums I follow, but our faith in BMW is shaken as their handling of the issue overall was very poor. Remarkably, the issue has had little to no effect on prices, which says alot about the car. Hope this helps!

Regards,