Looking for a member

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Stan,

He is still a valid active member, but hasn’t been online since November. If you can’t find him, I think it is more of a limitation with searching and tagging. I’ve noticed as of late that user tagging in particular has a really hard time picking up names, particularly for less active members.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Stan,

He is still a valid active member, but hasn’t been online since November. If you can’t find him, I think it is more of a limitation with searching and tagging. I’ve noticed as of late that user tagging in particular has a really hard time picking up names, particularly for less active members.

also looking for wise9uy

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
L
Hi stan, I'm stil here mate, rattling on.
What can I do for you?

If I owe you money, I've moved! LOL
one ago when we were young, you were interested in buying a set of E9 tail light lenses.
Are you still on board? If so PM me with your mailing address and I will organize the delivery and reply with a total price including shipping.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
L

one ago when we were young, you were interested in buying a set of E9 tail light lenses.
Are you still on board? If so PM me with your mailing address and I will organize the delivery and reply with a total price including shipping.
@mr bump Kindly reply either way if you do or do not want the tail light lenses.
No hard feelings.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Markos - don't I need his last name?

Go to the BMW E9 group and search for Roland. He will come up right away. If you don’t see it try PM’ing me. I don’t post names unless precedence has already been set. FWIW, Roland already posted his first name multiple times.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank-you @Markos for putting @Stan in touch... it has been a long time since I have been on the forum and it is good to check in! We bought an older house to remodel and two years in suffice to say it all got out of hand and has taken over my life! I had totally forgotten about the lenses but indeed look forward to them! Thank-you again for going over and above to reach me!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There are 2 guys Tony and Steve Nelson who were on my list for Golde reproduction wind deflector kits. My notes say E9 group. I don't see them here when I search.