Looking for Alpina 3.0 csi B2 front shocks

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Regarding the price this was a couple of years ago and everything else in the world has increased in price so I suggest you call them first. It seems my comment about this not being a standard part on some production CSL`s was not correct....

I was under the impression that The 40mm struts only came on the carb CSL and the Alpina builds. I thought that injected CSL’s had standard strut inserts. The carb CSL also had progressive springs and no front swaybar.

I don’t intend to dig into cutoff dates or edge cases. I know what I need to know to tribute a carb CSL. What I do know is that if other injected CSL’s had the 40mm struts, it appears that nobody in the restoration community seems to be sticking with them. Half of the carb CSL’s have standard struts now also.

Last edited:

federico

Reaction score
This was an Alpina conversión of a CSI. It was ordered by a Spanish racing Driver Jose Angel Sasiambarrena who used it for rallies in Spain for a year, but it was to heavy to be really competitive. It also has a differential in the transmission axis...