Looking for e9 LHD driver side rear tail light assembly

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How much are you asking and can you provide pics?
Hello,
how much you willing to spend, as much as you ca afford I like you donate to E9coup site or if you have any parts we can traid.
thank you
Albert

guanshee

Reaction score
Hello,
how much you willing to spend, as much as you ca afford I like you donate to E9coup site or if you have any parts we can traid.
thank you
Albert
I don't have any parts to trade as I have my e9 resto going on and am missing parts. Can you do $300 for the set and can you send pics? BTW, where are you located as I'm in the SF Bay area?

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't have any parts to trade as I have my e9 resto going on and am missing parts. Can you do $300 for the set and can you send pics? BTW, where are you located as I'm in the SF Bay area?
Hello,
300 is to much give me your address I will send the tail light, correct me if I am wrong, you want left side or driver side tail light complete assembly? when you receive the light
please donate on my name half of the amount to this e9coup site, and please use the private massage when you want to send your address.
thank you
Albert

guanshee

Reaction score
Hello,
300 is to much give me your address I will send the tail light, correct me if I am wrong, you want left side or driver side tail light complete assembly? when you receive the light
please donate on my name half of the amount to this e9coup site, and please use the private massage when you want to send your address.
thank you

guanshee

Reaction score
Just sent a PM with my address. Thanks again for the help. If I have any left over parts from my restoration, I will let you know in case you want them.

guanshee

Reaction score
Hello,
thank you
Albert
Any update as I sent you a PM and need the tail lights asap?