Looking for help from Hungary

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are any members from Hungary on this site that would be willing to help me with some translation work from Hungarian to English or German.

This is why I'm asking. My Cs was restored in Hungary in 2013. Together with the car came not only 750 pictures of this restauration but also a diary of all the work done listing both parts and labor as well as costs. All in all 44 handwritten A4 pages.

Since my knowledge of Hungarian is non existing I would very much appreciate some help in translating this restauration diary just so I'm able to add it to the cars history.

It goes without saying that I'm willing to pay for the time invested in doing this.

Many thanks in advance.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are any members from Hungary on this site that would be willing to help me with some translation work from Hungarian to English or German.

This is why I'm asking. My Cs was restored in Hungary in 2013. Together with the car came not only 750 pictures of this restauration but also a diary of all the work done listing both parts and labor as well as costs. All in all 44 handwritten A4 pages.

Since my knowledge of Hungarian is non existing I would very much appreciate some help in translating this restauration diary just so I'm able to add it to the cars history.

It goes without saying that I'm willing to pay for the time invested in doing this.

Many thanks in advance.
I have a Hungarian friend who might be interested. Please contact me at [email protected] Do you want a word by word or a detailed summary?
Steve