Looking for info on this 73 cs

uwulff

Reaction score
1023226d9f1dad4d9dfc3591b5a1c22c._.jpg

uwulff

Reaction score
This is the email i got back when asked were the car is and how much rust is on it.

I have attached more pictures to see the condition of the car. The car belongs to my father but he is too old to enjoy it. He is disabled in a medical center and I am forced to handle this sale. Because my time is very important and I'm dedicated to my career a third party company is the best choice for us. They will protect both of us in this transaction. Now the car is located in Hayden, ID crated and ready to go. I arranged for the sale right before I left the country so my presence won't be necessary. They are supervising the entire sale process from payment, shipping with a inspection period (7 days), title transfer service or/and (if needed) returns and refunding. As for the payment we can start a transaction through the shipping company where I'm already registered. You will have to register too on their web site, then you have to contact me to start the transaction. If you are serious about buying the car, I will ship it anywhere with no extra cost.
If you want to move forward please contact me back so we can get the ball rolling.

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
That reads like a scam to me but i'm a skeptical person by nature. I'd run away and get this car out of your head if I were you.

jamesw

Reaction score
That is a textbook scam email. If you are trying to sell a car you wouldn't say "my time is too valuable to sell you this car" lol!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey, those Nigerian princes are busy fellows...
Way too complicated and contorted a process to be legit. From ID to FL to wait, wasn't there a layover in MA? When we were selling a Barn Find/Parts Car a guy in FL sent a third party check from a marina, right, a boat dock in SC, and his shipper was in London! For real. When I sent a scorching email he wrote back cursing me, never to be heard from again. Beware!!

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Agreed this is a classic scam ad. I have encountered many in different countries all sounding the same. I've always taken the time to give them some BS and lead them along a bit hahaha

uwulff

Reaction score
I'm retired so have time to play, its the free shipping any were, ya right! I will email him and say I have some one in your state, when can he come look at it.