Looking for restored E9 in North America

rockminster

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm new to this board and apologize if this post should be in the for sale forum. I wanted to put the word out that I'm looking for a restored CS or CSI for my personal use and enjoyment - I'm not a dealer.

I'm looking for a car that is at least 95% restored - willing to deal with a few open items but not a long punch list. Prefer a car with documention, especially with respect to the restoration work. Open to a car with tasteful upgrades (engine, gearbox, wheels, etc..) - doesn't need to be 100% stock. Am flexible on color, with some personal preferences but condition is more important.

I'm located in Northern California and would prefer a local or west coast car but have in the past and will buy the right car from other parts of the country. Prefer to buy from an enthusiast who needs to let go of his/her baby. Will pay fair value for a restored car - not looking for a fabulous deal but neither am I willing to pay silly money.

Please PM me about your E9 or perhaps another that you are aware of.

Thanks!

R.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Restored CSI

I have a friend that is selling is CSI, total restoration and a great car, but expensive if you want to gather additional info.

petert

Reaction score
Santa Rosa, Ca

I've been kicking around the idea of selling my coupe. Completely redone. Originial California car 1973 CS. 100k originial miles. I'm third owner. Never any rust. Runs like a champ. Gold with camel interior. email me if interested in visiting Santa Rosa. Email: [email protected]

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Peter - Say it isn't so. You and your son's trip 3(4?) years ago was an entertaining read and adventure for all E9ers. And so that you won't have to brag about it, the car was featured in the Feb 08 issue of Bimmer for anyone interested.