Looking for used front seats leather in blue.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Long shot here but worth a try...

My rear seats are in good shape but the leather on the front seats is old and falling apart in the usual places. Mainly the seat and the back.

A new set of skins from WorldUp would be ideal but out of the budget right now due to impending repaint. So I figured I would ask if anyone may have a used set of blue leather skins (I don't need the frame or the headrests) that could still be useful for a few years until the kitty is replenished.

Thank you.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Leatherique made a perfect Marine Blue dye from a swatch I sent them, you could do same from your rear seats and dye these from light to dark blue, would probably come out nicely. Or I could provide the color code from my bottle.

I believe these are "Newport Blue" not Marine Blue could be close but you may want to see them in person...Luckily they're in the Valley so not too far a drive.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks very much for all the great replies!

I would love to find the matching original dark blue color if possible. Full seats would not be too bad because I could then sell mine in return.

When I look at these ebay pics it looks like the seat and front side of the back are one color and the back of the seat and the headrests are another color. Those match the rears. So there i definitely something funky with the color.
I'll have to see if I can escape the Xmas family madness and take the drive up to the valley to check them out.