lowrider E9 on ebay

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score

Looks nice, but a bit optimistic on price given the rust (no pics)! i.e.:

"...Rust: i think 3 of the fenders need some work (you can see it in the photos) and the passenger side floor panel."

Who can see the rust from those pics?

And all the little things that it needs (convetional starting, wipers, windows, etc.).

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I saw this on Instagram (of all places) this morning. The seller wrote that he was selling, and that offers had to be at least $50k. Several people commented that they thought he could get more. Another recommended BaT, and referenced the Polaris project car that sold for >$30k last week.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
“-no test drive only if the buyer brings the money with, no joyrides sorry
-only limited showings of the car because of its secret location, you can come and see it but only if i have the feel that you are a serious potential buyer”

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It's listings like this that make it easy to hope a car doesn't sell well. I feel bad saying so, but a little humility and charm goes a long way.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Jeez I've seen sellers of Ferrari barchettas more tractable than this. But Magnus Walker checked his car out at a meetup, I think that's +10% on the Hagerty Valuation tool. :p

"Things you cant see on the photos:
since its a internet sale i want to be more clear about the things that need attention or fix to be transparent as i would it expect it to be when i buy stuff. Rust: i think 3 of the fenders need some work (you can see it in the photos)"

If this seller doesn't even proofread what he's posting for a potential sale, then I'm not very confident there was a fastidious (or even basic for an e9) level of care on this car - Like Gary's in PA, currently for sale.....

Having said that, please don't proof my SoCal Vintage emails and posts - most of those have 5am errors :cool:
Just my .02

Last edited: