Luigi Does The David Love Race

Barry.b

Reaction score
Awesome car , awesome footage and as you say your wife is your number 1 supporter… awesome wife too :)

It always helps to have the green flag from the boss at home :)

Congratulations on being the first non v8 across the line !!!

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What an awesome video as usual. Great footage, great racing, amazing car. And the text overlays really make you understand what is going on without narration. High quality all around. Thank you!

2 questions for you:

- You must have someone dedicated to the shooting and editing of these videos, right?. This is not the work of an amateur...
- At the start of the 2nd race you write : "Behind me is John Wactor in his 914. He will play a role in my finish". But we never see or hear about him anymore after that... What role did he play?

lafngrvy

Site Donor $
Reaction score
What an awesome video as usual. Great footage, great racing, amazing car. And the text overlays really make you understand what is going on without narration. High quality all around. Thank you!

2 questions for you:

- You must have someone dedicated to the shooting and editing of these videos, right?. This is not the work of an amateur...
- At the start of the 2nd race you write : "Behind me is John Wactor in his 914. He will play a role in my finish". But we never see or hear about him anymore after that... What role did he play?
Thank you for your kind words. Mary shoots the trackside stuff and I do the editing and post production.

Jon had a big off at Turn 1 that brought out the full course caution. That allowed John Goodman to get on my back bumper from 25 seconds back. He was about 3 seconds a lap quicker than me. Had we not had the caution he did not have enough laps to catch me and I would have finished 3rd.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ah. gotcha!
Very nice job to Mary and you on the video side. It takes a lot of time to do all of that, and especially to do it as well as you do