M3 Frozen Black Edition

ny30cs

Reaction score
Please excuse this post if you feel it's inappropriate ( I will remove if it is ) but I wanted to offer this car to Forum members. It's a pretty rare car and thought someone here might appreciate and want it. Special price for members. Call if interested. It's one of only 20 ever made and one was kept at the factory so there are only 19 available worldwide. A very cool car indeed.
Please call me directly at 914 217-4817 and mention you are a forum member....

2011 BMW M3 " FROZEN BLACK EDITION". With ONLY 20 of these highly sought after M3's having been made ( and one being kept by BMW ), finding one is next to impossible! Finished in special Frozen Black finish with Novillo Black leather with Red contrast stitching. Driven just 2,625 one owner miles and equipped with a Competition Package which includes factory tuned lowered suspension, sport mapping for EDC/DSC, Black finished 19 inch M3 GTS wheels, Gloss Black finished exterior accents and tail pipes, Red calipers, Convenience package which includes Anti-theft alarm system, Comfort Access keyless entry system, Park Distance Control (rear), GPS Navigation System, Voice-command, iPod and USB adapter, Real-time Traffic Information, Heated Front Seats, Satellite Radio, BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound System, Premium 2 Package which includes Power folding auto-dimming mirrors, Universal garage-door opener, Power front seats, Carbon Leather interior trim, Interior mirror with compass and BMW Assist with Bluetooth. Other options include a Carbon Fiber roof, BMW's Double Clutch shiftable automatic transmission with Drivelogic and on and on. Also fitted is a custom installed Passport Radar Detection System with remote rear view mirror display and a floating front plate holder. Finding one of these incredibly rare M3's is next to impossible. All serious inquiries should be directed to Mark Starr @ 914 217-4817.

Attachments

• DSC_0110.jpg
    DSC_0110.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_0090.jpg
    DSC_0090.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 139

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As a member selling a BMW I think it is appropriate. Good luck with it.
It is a BMW from the wrong century for me, it's missing a clutch pedal, and looks like they forgot to paint it, but it must be wicked fast :).

A.

PS: Does the engine fit a coupe engine bay? I am sure somebody will consider that upgrade.