Malaga Coupe

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Doug Park finished taking photos and a driving video today as I will be submitting it to BaT hopefully next week. Since I have the incredibly solid Chamonix coupe I will be letting a new owner enjoy it after 18 years of my ownership. If you know of anyone interested send them my way!

0A30E733-8F88-49EF-9FED-F808BC0413E1.jpeg
0326C87E-3879-4A6B-934B-DA9A9BE73F71.jpeg

Edit:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have also ridden in this wonderful malaga coupe ... a couple of times. such a beautiful coupe. somebody will be very lucky to own this coupe.

posix

Reaction score
beautiful coupe, was lucky enough to see it and ride in it. good luck with the sale, I have no doubt it BaT bidders will love it!

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Doug Park finished taking photos and a driving video today as I will be submitting it to BaT hopefully next week. Since I have the incredibly solid Chamonix coupe I will be letting a new owner enjoy it after 18 years of my ownership. If you know of anyone interested send them my way!

View attachment 146382View attachment 146383
I have one like this one 3.0csi I love Malaga color when is polished and shine there is nothing like it, I have a blue and silver E9 but Malaga is the best

Barry.b

Reaction score

View attachment 146382View attachment 146383
Hi Chris
Good luck with the sale !
I have never seen the car actually in person, I’m on the wrong side of the Atlantic for that, but she seems to be one of the best out there .
Making the decision to sell and move onto another e9 after nearly 2 decades must have been a really hard one to make .
They become part of the family !
Have you owned any other e9’s over the years ?( apologies if that is a silly question, for all I know maybe you have had a bunch of them )
Anyway good luck with the sale !!!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Chris
Good luck with the sale !
I have never seen the car actually in person, I’m on the wrong side of the Atlantic for that, but she seems to be one of the best out there .
Making the decision to sell and move onto another e9 after nearly 2 decades must have been a really hard one to make .
They become part of the family !
Have you owned any other e9’s over the years ?( apologies if that is a silly question, for all I know maybe you have had a bunch of them )
Anyway good luck with the sale !!!
No other e9, but 4 2002, my NK and e12 and an e39 ten years ago plus my recently acquired X3.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think it will be a sad day when Chris ends company with his Malaga e9. Chris is a passionate ambassador for our cars and his attention to the smallest detail is perfectly displayed in his Malaga 3.0cs. It has won many awards and has been tried and proven. It is very reliable and very well put together. Beautiful paint, beautiful interior, and a really well executed b35 install, ( I should know, I helped). Something I really appreciate about this car is ride quality. It has the best ride quality of any lowered e9 that I’ve experienced.

I know whoever ends up with this e9 will be very happy with the whole car.

Chris, good luck on the sale, it is a fantastic example.

Last edited:

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
It is hard for me to picture Chris without this car.

Somebody is going to get a great machine.