MANUAL GEAR SHIFT COVER bmw e9 + others parts

giannicsl

Reaction score
hi guis,

I sell various items for E9 bmw coupe bmw and something for E3.

-MANUAL GEAR SHIFT COVER used.

--Rear lights (only external plastics used) for bmw E3.

and more parts for bmw e3-e9.e34-e38-e39.

YOU CAN GO TO SEE MY ITEMS FOR SALE typing

and on ebay.it

bmw E3-E9-

BMW 3.0 CSL

Thank you for your interest

nick

Reaction score
scam

unfotunately and to my huge dissapointment this guy has proved to be a fraudster so far when thought to be a friend.
Fellow e9ers please don't have any transactions with Gianni until he keeps his promise and gives me money and parts he owes me from january 2012!!!
Waiting action from our respectable site admin Dan about this in order to protect us from these situations

thank you all

nick

giannicsl

Reaction score
this greek boy (NICK KARIJIANIS)will be sued for defamation!

I sold allcuni good objects.

tions he asked for money back because according to him they arrived broken!
this greek boy wants to become famous on my shoulders.

he did not have to give anything!!!!

nick

Reaction score
Will not say anything else to seem like throwing mud at Gianni's name until Dang reviews my application.Gianni has been very kindly asked and warned through the months passing from January 2012 when the parts he sent me arrived with no actions taken.I've been more than extremely patient to have waited for so long I think. ''Greek boy'' is Australian too ;) and a paying member to all the transactions I have made on this forum which have gone smooth with many fellow members.

thank you

giannicsl

Reaction score
I do not deserve this!

the problem is not that the guy wants 60 euro back!

the real story is that he has received all that had been agreed and transport has been entrusted to one of his trusted company ...

why not write who bought gauges Alpine
+ Spring sports
+ Kit brakes (discs and calipers csi-csl-no 2800)
and gear knob Alpine only 360 euro!!

boy you were wrong road!!

I never talked about her bad as I've never spoken ill of anyone!!

you have to learn to be a man and not a person who cries himself!!

send me the knob back if you say it's broken and you will have your money back 60 euro!

otherwise do not throw ****

nick

Reaction score
I do not deserve this!

the problem is not that the guy wants 60 euro back!

the real story is that he has received all that had been agreed and transport has been entrusted to one of his trusted company ...

why not write who bought gauges Alpine
+ Spring sports
+ Kit brakes (discs and calipers csi-csl-no 2800)
and gear knob Alpine only 360 euro!!

boy you were wrong road!!

I never talked about her bad as I've never spoken ill of anyone!!

you have to learn to be a man and not a person who cries himself!!

send me the knob back if you say it's broken and you will have your money back 60 euro!

otherwise do not throw ****

I will calmly describe my experience in the feedback section but first let me say to close this matter here that...
I would never do any harm to any man's reputation even if he had wronged me in any way before giving him a lot of chances to make things right and I would say 10 months time and several emails is called in the best of words a LOT of PATIENCE and kindness!!!

alpine= alpina everyone

So gauges Alpina were not alpina just motormeter Gauges in an unknown non alpina as verified it would be dashmount
+ Spring sports = standard springs welded together to achieve 50mm lowered height.
+ Kit brakes (discs and calipers csi-csl-no 2800)= dicks not used 20000 km as claimed but worn out and needing replacement.

+gear knob Alpina 60 euro with a scratch on the emblem which I knew but when arrived it was broken and badly damaged as Gianni had packed it in an envelope and in the box with the heavy and sharp disk rotors and calipers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also in the deal there were included the a/c panel and leather center console side panels with the black side-grills which never arrived.He said he forgot and sold them to another guy and would find others for me + ship them free of charge because he didn't want to make me sad.

Off course it was a very good buy and off course I gave a very hard bargain and that's why I payed for it and bought it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!

thank you
Nick

giannicsl

Reaction score
send me what you do not like it after 10 months, but finish it to write fake!!

If I get the gear knob back you your money back!!

little man!
the gauges motormeter I bought from well-known German friend of this forum and I paid 500.00 euros!!!

before you speak ill of people start the engine of your brain!

nick

Reaction score
Please don't use ugly words for me and watch your choice of words in general as I don't want even you to insult this forum! lets resolve this in a friendly way as it is clear that I am right and have not lied and by doing this you are just hurting your name.I don't care how much you paid I now orangener and how much you paid but the the dashboard case was not Alpina as you said.And I asked you many times to verify everything as I knew well that you don't know english enough to be sure to understand me as well as that you use systran to translate which may have made a faulty translation from italian to english and back.

Please don't throw mud on me and insult me as you make it worst for you and I don't want people siding against you just for that.I have received many messages with people having the same experience so don't bother.Lets just resolve this and you try to behave honestly next time with the members of this site.

nick

Last edited:

giannicsl

Reaction score
Send me GEAR KNOB AND SENDING MONEY BACK!

DO NOT CONTINUE TO BREAK THE BALLS WITH THIS STORY OF POOR!!!!

DO NOT mess with me!

THE TRUTH is YOU HAD GOOD THINGS YOU WANT AND GEAR KNOB 2 ALPINA A PRICE OF ONE!

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Apropos this spring saga I am very curious. Can you really weld two short springs and safely mount as if it were one?

I read warnings about cutting springs because of the change of mount angle, but welding seems even more drastic.

Also, is it true that after settling springs no longer "age" or get any softer?

Hope the dispute gets resolved amicably, we had enough "Springs" around the world we do not need a "Mediterranean Spring" here on the board...

Peace.

giannicsl

Reaction score
my name in this transaction has been used for evil and you too!

I am not able to sue you for defamation, but you can not continue this atteggaimento!
I work for do not sell spare parts bmw broken and no fun to cheat neither you nor anyone!

for what I ventuto I repeat this to you!

read very carefully!!

the console gauges may be for sale by BMW CAHSEL 02.

ELLA is ALPINA WRITTEN AS OBJECTS IN THEIR SITE!

I HAVE PAID FOR HER 337.00 EURO!!

I HAVE PURCHASED FROM GAUGES MOTORMETER LI ORANGENER A 500.00 EUROS.

BRAKES (CALIPER ROTORS +) have been removed from my csl!

I went with my csl over 220 kmh. with those rotors + calipers.

the spring has been modified by computer Italian and spent 200.00 euros.

Knob Alpine was healthy, not broken!

now play with my name is easy, but you end up with mud on me!

fraud, mandolin, spaghetti ... think of your house before you criticize me as a person!

I have always bought from this forum and I have always paid all friends of this forum ...

I only spent 10,000 on this forum, oo euro parts!!

Alpine wheels in magnesium

csl roof

doors csl
console blaupunk frankfurt + radio

and so much more

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
I have always paid all my sellers.

when I sold my few objects have always been available to any solution with my vendors, but to me nobody complained.

perhaps shipments from Italy to America are not very safe and customs intercontinental do some damage ...

But it is not my fault!

now to close this sad story I propose to give back to me all my ****!

caliper x4

front + rear rotors

+ Cahsel-alpine console

-Gauges motormeter x3

Sep spotrs springs used

-Gear knob Alpine

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

this is the **** that I have given to you for 360.00 euros
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

just getting my stuff back you'll immediately refund all your money.

otherwise I will think that you want to speculate on my name and you want to extort more money or you want to, as a gift, the second gear knob Alpine!

Another important thing
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

if you read well, I do not do business with the seller.

are a passionate!
now I have to rebuild my bmw bavaria and e3 are looking for molri parts, some very expensive!!

as you can see my activity from the seller is very poor!!

I buy on this forum, rarely sell!!

understood??

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

Send me all the way back and send you on your paypal 360 euros.

sending this letter to you and also the administrator of this forum.

best regards

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
guys ... please settle this off-line. this is not the place for this type of discussion. i have dealt with Gianni and i can speak that he is an extremely honest guy who (i have found) does what he says he is going to do.

talk to one another and figure it out - nobody wants to read about two people dragging each other through the mud.

all the best,
scott

nick

Reaction score
good feedback

See my positive feed back for Gianni

I would like to give him a possitive feedback more than you can imagine but he does nothing about it on the contrary he is on the wrong direction until now... Hope he comes around and works it out with me.

regards

nick