meeting up before goodwood

jamesr

Reaction score
So goodwood's approaching and there seems to be about 7 - 8 of us going down. A few of us are meeting up for the drive down so i thought i'd post to see if anyone else is up for it and to try and arrange a meeting place and time.

Having gone to the last one in May which was really busy, i was thinking of going down fairly early to try and get a good spot. It's been suggested we meet up at the mcDonalds on the A24, at the junction where it meets the A272. This is just a suggestion, so if it doesn't suit everyone and you can think of somewhere better i'm easy. Probably try and meet there at around 6.45.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.jamesrobb.com/csl/map.jpg

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me, although the start time is a bit inhumane! still once its not work.

jamesr

Reaction score
ha ha, you're not wrong, it's going to be painful!

I've just checked the 5 day weather forecast and it claims it's going to be sunny everyday till friday so let's hope that continues over the weekend.

Any more takers?

wage73

Reaction score
I will be coming from Bognor rather than Blackheath so will see you all there!

jamesr

Reaction score
as you thought it was a little early i've decided to give you a lie in. Make it 7am instead...

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well hope everyone made it back without making a dent in the e9 population or the human one for that!

It was agreat day and thanks to James for suggesting it and rallying everyone!

Seven csl's were there, six right hand drive and Tyler's beautiful inca orange lhd csl.